A Nigerian political scientist and Human Rights Activist, Zina Dabo, has alleged that 10 Nigerian Senators and 15 members of the House of Representatives have tested positive to Coronavirus.
In a statement received by Daily Time TV, Dabo who didn’t disclose names of the victims, said;
“So I heard 15 members of the house of representatives & 10 Senators tested positive to Corona virus and are receiving treatment secretly in private hospitals.
√ Also Read:
- There Is No Deployment Of 5G In Nigeria At The Moment — NCC
- Anyone Who Violate Lockdown Will Be Shot By Police — President
- COVID-19: Kano Indigenes Receive Another N20,000 From FG
- FG Gave Lagos N10bn To Fight COVID-19 But Nothing For Rivers — Wike
- COVID-19: FG Told Not To Accept Medical Team From China
“Also The 9th assembly members who returned from overseas re refusing to undergo the test at the A.P bcos of wickedness.”