The agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra has gathered more momentum in Rivers State, a place which some persons allege is not part of “BiafraLand”.
As zone of the Indigeneous People of Biafra (IPOB) continue to emerge in every nooks and crannies of the State, on Sunday, members of IPOB inaugurated a new zone called “Market Zone 1B” in Obigbo LGA.
During the event, Coordinator of the area known as Obigbo Area 2, Mr Eze Ndu, encouraged IPOB members to “continue in the fight for Biafra, adding that freedom was nearer than anyone can imagine”.
√ Also Read Related Posts:
- Kanu Challenges Nigerian Professors With Four Strong Questions
- Sit-At-Home: We Are Totally In Support Of It — Ohanaeze
- Ohanaeze Backs IPOBʼs Call For Sit-At-Home On October 1
- IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home On October 1, Nigeriaʼs Independence Day
- Biafra: Rivers Indigenes Vows Not To Relent As They Join IPOB
He assured everyone that they were on the right track for being a part of the Biafra restoration project.
“They said Rivers State is not part of Biafra, but that’s a big lie,” Chief Damian Obia said.
He expressed confidence that Biafra will be restored under Nnamdi Kanu whom he described as “ God-sent ”.