Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has scheduled 29 February 2020 for a broadcast.
This comes just after the group announced that it would embark on “On Million Biafran march for freedom” in Washington DC.
• Related To This Info:
- COVID-19: ‘Hiking Prices Of Food Items Now Is Wickedness’ — Nnamdi Kanu
- Lockdown: ‘Nigerians May Die Of Hunger’ — Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out
- How COVID-19 Has Confirmed Nigeria Is Not A Federation — Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Youths Protest In Abia For Release Of Nnamdi Obi — [PHOTOS]
- Biafra: IPOB Rally In Egberu-Ndoki Rivers State — [VIDEO]
“On Saturday I will be making a special broadcast. Join via Radio Biafra FB, FM, App, satellite and online. • Date: 29/02/2020. • Time: 7: 00 PM Biafraland Time,” the IPOB leader said on Thursday, via a statement on his official twitter account.
According to IPOB, the date of its planned march in Washington is June 20, 2020.