Kemi Olunloyo, a U.S trained clinical pharmacist and journalist has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is very ill with persistent coughing.
According to Kemi, President Buhari contacted COVID-19 from Abba Kyari, his chief of staff who tested positive to the virus.
“President Buhari is very sick with persistent coughing. A ventilator has been brought in from a hospital to set up a makeshift ICU to treat our Commander-in-Chief.
√ Also Read:
- BREAKING: El-Rufai Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Govt Arrest Two Clerics In Kaduna For Flouting Law
- Nigeria: How Can A ‘Nation’ Of 200M Fight COVID-19 With Only 3 Testing Centres? — Kanu
- Tinubu Asks FG To Suspend VAT Immediately, Give Reasons
- ‘I’ve Told NEMA To Render Technical Support To Victims Of Akure Explosion’
“He had contact with his Chief of staff Mr Kyari who tested positive for CORONAVIRUS COVID19,” she said.