Kemi Olunloyo, a U.S trained clinical pharmacist and journalist has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is very ill with persistent coughing.
According to Kemi, President Buhari contacted COVID-19 from Abba Kyari, his chief of staff who tested positive to the virus.
“President Buhari is very sick with persistent coughing. A ventilator has been brought in from a hospital to set up a makeshift ICU to treat our Commander-in-Chief.
√ Also Read:
- Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant
- Boko Haram Attack Governor Zulum’s Convoy Again In Borno, Kill 7 Policemen And 3 Soldiers
- God Is Not Happy With Us, We Need To Pray For Forgiveness — Aisha Buhari
- Nigeria Have Been Divided And Bad As It Is Now Under Buhari — Kukah
- BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Ambush Soldiers In Katsina, Kill 3
“He had contact with his Chief of staff Mr Kyari who tested positive for CORONAVIRUS COVID19,” she said.