The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has announced that the group will give N50 million to fight coronavirus in the southeast and south of the south.
In a broadcast monitored by Daily Time TV on Thursday, Kanu said hospitals will be equipped and made available in all state capitals in the old eastern region.
√ Also Read:
- There Is No Deployment Of 5G In Nigeria At The Moment — NCC
- Anyone Who Violate Lockdown Will Be Shot By Police — President
- COVID-19: Kano Indigenes Receive Another N20,000 From FG
- FG Gave Lagos N10bn To Fight COVID-19 But Nothing For Rivers — Wike
- COVID-19: FG Told Not To Accept Medical Team From China
“Food will also be made available to every poor families in BiafraLand during the lockdown,” he said.
More details soon…