The Chief Judge of Yobe State, Justice Musa Nabaruma, is dead.
A family member of the late Chief Judge, Hussaini Nabaruma, confirmed this to Channels Television on Tuesday.
According to him, Justice Nabaruma died on Monday night after a protracted illness at the National Hospital in Abuja, the nation’s capital.
√ Also Read:
- How Gunmen Killed 21 People In Fresh Attack In Zamfara
- They’ve Brought Another Version Of Buhari — Kanu tells Soyinka
- Oil Alone Won’t Save Nigeria — Peter Obi
- How We Fed Schoolchildren At Home With DSS, Others Monitoring It — FG
- Kanu Reacts As Soyinka Back Him, Say Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock
He served as the Chief Judge of Yobe for about nine years – the longest in the state.
Justice Nabaruma was appointed in 2011 by the immediate past governor of the state, Ibrahim Gaidam.