The Central Bank of Nigeria has announced that it would give a N50bn Targeted Credit Facility to households and small businesses affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19), Sahara Reporters said.
Those eligible according to the apex bank must prove that they, their livelihood and business operations have been adversely affected by the spread of the virus.
Businesses eligible for the scheme are agricultural value chain activities, hospitality, health (pharmaceuticals and medical supplies), airline service providers, manufacturing and value addition, and trading.
√ Also Read:
- Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant
- Boko Haram Attack Governor Zulum’s Convoy Again In Borno, Kill 7 Policemen And 3 Soldiers
- God Is Not Happy With Us, We Need To Pray For Forgiveness — Aisha Buhari
- Nigeria Have Been Divided And Bad As It Is Now Under Buhari — Kukah
- BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Ambush Soldiers In Katsina, Kill 3
The maximum amount to be received depending on proof of cash flow of investment size is N25m while households can access N3m with an interest rate of 5 per cent per annum for a maximum period of one year.
The facility will be administered by the NISRAL Microfinance Bank and the Central Bank of Nigeria.