At least 28 persons have been identified and quarantined in Ogun State after they came in contact with Nigeria’s first case of Coronavirus.
The index case, an Italian, came into Nigeria on Monday aboard Turkish Airlines and went straight to Ewekoro, Ogun State, where he had contact with several Lafarge employees.
• Also Read:
- Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To Okwukwu, Sacked Ohanaeze Secretary
- BREAKING: Two Policemen Missing, Nine Killed As Gunmen Raid Benue
- COVID-19: Ebube Muonso Distributes Food Items Worth N10m In Anambra
- Wike Fights Tough With FG Over Pilots Who Violated Lockdown In Rivers
- Ortom Raises Fresh Alarm Over Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue
Following an exclusive report on the incident and how the Italian exposed several persons to danger in Lagos and Ogun by SaharaReporters, government has since shut down the cement factory in Ewekoro and quarantined several employees of Lafarge to avoid a spread of the deadly virus.