The Nigerian Government has announced the closure of all land borders into the country for four weeks in a bid to curtail the spread of Coronavirus.
The announcement was made by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Monday.
Also, the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting was suspended until further notice.
√ Also Read:
- CNN Anchor Says COVID-19 Will Destroy Nigeria If The World Don’t Intervene
- There Is No Deployment Of 5G In Nigeria At The Moment — NCC
- Anyone Who Violate Lockdown Will Be Shot By Police — President
- COVID-19: Kano Indigenes Receive Another N20,000 From FG
- FG Gave Lagos N10bn To Fight COVID-19 But Nothing For Rivers — Wike
Secretary to the Government of the Federation, who doubles as Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on -COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, revealed that civil servants will be instructed on how to operate soon.
Nigeria now has 36 confirmed cases of the virus with one recorded death so far.