The House of Representatives has banned all forms of open worships across Nigeria.
The ban was over the coronavirus pandemic currently ravaging the world. According to the lower chamber of the national assembly, the measure was based on cues from Saudi Arabia, Iran and the Vatican that have banned open worship.
√ Also Read:
- BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Abduct Three In An Attack In Ekiti
- Magu Calls For Probe Of Malami Over Sale Of Recovered Assets
- BREAKING: FG To Privatise Public Schools Over Lack Of Fund
- ‘Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terroristsʼ — Ortom tells Buhari
- BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Again, Kill 7
Also, the Nigerian lawmakers banned all visitors from the National Assembly till further notice.