The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, said that President Muhammadu, whom he repeated alleged is an impostor is afraid to address Nigerians about the global pandemic – Coronavirus, because he would be exposed during cross-examination by journalists.
Kanu said this while responding to lawmakers’ call on President Buhari to address the nation.
The IPOB leader said in a statement on his Facebook page;
“The most useless country in the world where lawmakers beg a supposedly democratically elected president to address them in a time of unprecedented global pandemic. (he laughs)
√ Also Read:
- What Igbos Must Do To Win 2023 Presidential Election — Moghalu
- Boko Haram Attack UN Helicopter In Borno, Kills Two
- Again, Ex- Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Against Government
- BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Two, Abduct Others In Fresh Attack In Katsina
- Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For — Peter Okoye
“For starters and for the benfit of those intellectually challenged Nigerians:
“1) Nigeria is NOT a nation and can never be. What it is according to Chief Obafemi Awolowo, is a mere geopolitical expression created by a Scottish man and christened “Nigeria” by his English concubine, for purely British economic interest. Anybody referring to Nigeria as a nation cannot be regarded as an intelligent being.
√ Also Read:
- One Nigeria Is A Cancer That Kills — Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Federal Government Will Meet Great Challenge From IPOB — Cleric
- I’m Not A Biafran But A True Citizen Of Nigeria — Igbokwe
- ‘Spirits Of Slain Biafrans Tormenting Nigeriaʼ — IPOB Deputy Leader
- Biafra: North Not Afraid Of Nigeria Breaking Up — ACF
“2) Jubril Al-Sudani masquerading as Buhari cannot address the hapless British experimental Guineapigs named ‘Nigerians’ because Abba Kyari and the rest of the cabal are afraid that he will be unmasked during cross examination by journalists. He will be forced to stand for hours, up close and personal as other heads of state around the world have done and continue to do, to answer searching questions about Covid 19. Jubril is a Sudanese citizen, he has no interest if Corona virus kills all inhabitants of Nigeria. What Abba Kyari dictates is what he does.
“Sadly Abba Kyari and his fellow handlers of the Zoo Republic will dare not hold an open press conference in the garden of their Aso Rock because that is tantamount to exposing their fake Buhari because they know the heat of the sun will inevitably melt Jubril’s makeup and a combination of close proximity of TV camera lens and questions from journalist will complete the process of unraveling the Fulani fraud of the century. Let them try and see, the world is waiting.”