The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, said that President Muhammadu, whom he repeated alleged is an impostor is afraid to address Nigerians about the global pandemic – Coronavirus, because he would be exposed during cross-examination by journalists.
Kanu said this while responding to lawmakers’ call on President Buhari to address the nation.
The IPOB leader said in a statement on his Facebook page;
“The most useless country in the world where lawmakers beg a supposedly democratically elected president to address them in a time of unprecedented global pandemic. (he laughs)
√ Also Read:
- CNN Anchor Says COVID-19 Will Destroy Nigeria If The World Don’t Intervene
- There Is No Deployment Of 5G In Nigeria At The Moment — NCC
- Anyone Who Violate Lockdown Will Be Shot By Police — President
- COVID-19: Kano Indigenes Receive Another N20,000 From FG
- FG Gave Lagos N10bn To Fight COVID-19 But Nothing For Rivers — Wike
“For starters and for the benfit of those intellectually challenged Nigerians:
“1) Nigeria is NOT a nation and can never be. What it is according to Chief Obafemi Awolowo, is a mere geopolitical expression created by a Scottish man and christened “Nigeria” by his English concubine, for purely British economic interest. Anybody referring to Nigeria as a nation cannot be regarded as an intelligent being.
√ Also Read:
- COVID-19: ‘Hiking Prices Of Food Items Now Is Wickedness’ — Nnamdi Kanu
- ‘Aso Rock Cabal Replicating Cuba Hotel Basement Where Jubril Aired Address’
- How COVID-19 Has Confirmed Nigeria Is Not A Federation — Nnamdi Kanu
- BREAKING: IPOB Map Out N50m To Fight Coronavirus In BiafraLand
- Biafra: IPOB Rally In Egberu-Ndoki Rivers State — [VIDEO]
“2) Jubril Al-Sudani masquerading as Buhari cannot address the hapless British experimental Guineapigs named ‘Nigerians’ because Abba Kyari and the rest of the cabal are afraid that he will be unmasked during cross examination by journalists. He will be forced to stand for hours, up close and personal as other heads of state around the world have done and continue to do, to answer searching questions about Covid 19. Jubril is a Sudanese citizen, he has no interest if Corona virus kills all inhabitants of Nigeria. What Abba Kyari dictates is what he does.
“Sadly Abba Kyari and his fellow handlers of the Zoo Republic will dare not hold an open press conference in the garden of their Aso Rock because that is tantamount to exposing their fake Buhari because they know the heat of the sun will inevitably melt Jubril’s makeup and a combination of close proximity of TV camera lens and questions from journalist will complete the process of unraveling the Fulani fraud of the century. Let them try and see, the world is waiting.”