Gatherings of more than two people are to be banned in Germany in a bid to stop the spread of COVIDー19.
Some exceptions will be allowed, including for families living under the same roof.
Germany has already closed schools and non-essential shops.
√ Also Read:
- COVID-19: Muslims Burn Police Station In Katsina
- I Tested Negative For Coronavirus — Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: El-Rufai Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Govt Arrest Two Clerics In Kaduna For Flouting Law
- Nigeria: How Can A ‘Nation’ Of 200M Fight COVID-19 With Only 3 Testing Centres? — Kanu
Shortly after making the announcement, Chancellor Angela Merkel entered quarantine after meeting a doctor who tested positive for coronavirus.