Gatherings of more than two people are to be banned in Germany in a bid to stop the spread of COVIDー19.
Some exceptions will be allowed, including for families living under the same roof.
Germany has already closed schools and non-essential shops.
√ Also Read:
- ‘Reduce Yearly Rent To Monthlyʼ — Lagos Govt tells Landlords
- Presidency begs International Community To Ignore IPOB And Danjuma
- Gbajabiamila Expresses Fear That Nigeria May Disintegrate
- Boko Haram Strike Borno Again, Kill Three, Residents Flee
- BREAKING: Many Casualties Recorded As Explosion Hit Lagos
Shortly after making the announcement, Chancellor Angela Merkel entered quarantine after meeting a doctor who tested positive for coronavirus.