Leader of the Indigeneous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has described the name ‘South South’ given to part of Old Eastern region as a meaningless concoction.
The IPOB leader, in a statement on his Facebook page on Saturday, criticised those who call themselves ‘South South people’, and said:
√ Also Read:
- ʼSurrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent Endʼ — Buhari tells Bandits
- Herdsmen From Other African Countries Coming Into Nigeria With Weapons — Ganduje
- FG Denies Plan To Absorb N-Power Volunteers Into Civil Service
- ʼIgnore The Statement Made By Miyetti Allahʼ — MURIC tells Nigerians
- Arewa Youths Threaten To Drag IPOB To Court, Give Reason
“Anybody calling you a SOUTH SOUTH person or region is your real enemy, if you call yourself a SOUTH SOUTH person you are the real idiot.
“Don’t allow yourself to be labelled by foreigners that hate you, be proud of who you are. Be proud of your God given identity, be proud of BIAFRA. SOUTH SOUTH like the #ZooNigeria is a meanigless concoction.”