….says IPOB Won’t Stop Fighting For Oppressed People In Nigeria
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has listed 7 terrorist group in Nigeria which he said are sponsored by Fulanis in the government.
The IPOB leader also said that IPOB took over the responsibility of fighting for oppressed Christians in Nigeria because the leaders of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has failed.
In a statement on Monday, the IPOB leader said;
“Since CAN has failed Christians in Nigeria, IPOB had to step into the breach to save lives
“And I ask why shouldn’t we, given that you Fulani Janjaweed single-handed founded, sponsored and currently financing the 7 most deadly terror groups in the World? Hausa Christian populations of Southern Kaduna are imperilled, Middle Belt communities conquered and living in fear, a once proud Yoruba race has been subdued with the empty promise of 2023 presidency.
- ALSO READ:
- IPOB Writes Fresh Letter To U.S Over Killing Of Christians In Nigeria
- Ohanaeze Reconciles With IPOB As Group Make Fresh Demand
- Nwodo Initiated, Conspire With Igbo Political Leaders To Proscribe IPOB — Ohanaeze Youths
- Ohanaeze Backs IPOB, Call For A UN Supervised Referendum In Nigeria
- A UN Supervised Referendum On Biafra Is A Must — IPOB
“IPOB will not relent, neither will we STOP fighting for the freedom of all oppressed peoples within Nigeria because nobody will do it except Biafrans.
“These are the Christian killing Nigeria backed Jihadist groups, all financed by Fulani Janjaweed in Aso Rock:
- Jamaat Nusrat al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM),
- Islamic State West Africa (ISWA),
- Islamic State Greater Sahara (ISGS),
- Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM),
- Al Murabitoun, Ansarudin
- Boko Haram
- Miyetti Allah (Fulani Terror Herdsmen)
“One country 7 deadliest terror groups. Only Fulani Janjaweed APC government can do this yet they have the temerity to complain against IPOB defending those who cannot defend themselves.”