Leader of the Indigeneous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has urged the British High Commissioner to Nigeria to withdraw her congratulatory message to Buhari’s new chief of staff, Ibrahim Gambari.
Kanu, in his tweet on Friday, said it’s wrong for UK to endorse Gambari because he was behind the death of Ken Saro Wiwa, an Ogoni environmental activist executed during Sani Abacha dictatorial regime.
√ Also Read:
- Oil Alone Won’t Save Nigeria — Peter Obi
- How We Fed Schoolchildren At Home With DSS, Others Monitoring It — FG
- Kanu Reacts As Soyinka Back Him, Say Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock
- I Don’t Believe Buhari Is In Charge Of Aso Rock — Soyinka
- We Killed 392 Bandits In North-West — Army
The IPOB leader said; “I hope our human rights conscious British High Commissioner to Nigeria @UKinNigeria can now withdraw her congratulatory message to Ibrahim Gambari.
“@10DowningStreet should not be seen to be endorsing those behind the death of KenSaroWiwa.”