Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Colonel Hameed Ali (retd), on Saturday married a new wife at a low-key ceremony in Kano State.
This came nearly two years after Ali’s first wife, Hajiya Hadiza Jummai Ali, died in Abuja on October 29, 2018.
- ALSO READ:
- Govt replies Kanu Over Intention To Send ESN To Secure Benue
- BREAKING: One Shot As Security Agents Raid Homes In Imo For IPOB Members
- Nigeria: Military Tear Apart Over Power Tussle Between Officers
- Tension As Traditional Ruler Clash With Youths In Imo Community
- BREAKING: Bandits Attack Airport In Kaduna, Abduct 9 Persons
Their marriage is blessed with four children.
Before being appointed as Comptroller General of NCS by President Muhammadu Buhari, Ali had previously served as military administrator of Kaduna State from 1996 to 1998.
source – SAHARA REPORTERS